Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Welcome to BBQ.Glen-Ellyn.com, official web home of The Annual Glen Ellyn Backyard BBQ Cook-Off! Here you'll find a wealth of news and information about this delicious community event.


WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICTAIONS FOR OUR 6TH ANNUAL COOK-OFF - BAGS TOURNEY AND SPONSORSHIPS!
2014 GE BBQ COMPETITOR RULES   2014 GE BAGS COMPETITOR RULES & APPLICATION FORM   2014 GE BBQ SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION  

Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 GE Backyard BBQ Competitor's List



GE BBQ Competitors - 2013  (as of June 25th)

▪ The Smoke Kings - Glen Ellyn
▪ Hot-Diggity-Hog - Wheaton
▪ Smokin J's BBQ Crew - Glendale Heights
▪ Running With The Boars - Hanover Park
▪ The Wolf Pack - Lombard 
▪ Illinois This Butt's For 'Que - Aurora
▪ In Hog Heaven - Bolingbrook
▪ Wild Bill's BBQ Il. - Willowbrook
▪ Lill St. BBQ - Glen Ellyn
▪ Chasing Smoke - Glen Ellyn
▪ HONE-E's - Downers Grove
▪ Porky Joe's BBQ - Elk Grove Village
▪ BB Krewe - Glen Ellyn
▪ Team Highlife - Lombard
▪ The Swine Crew - Chicago
▪ Porknography - Villa Park
▪ One Love Bar-B-Que - Plainfield
▪ Hoggy Style - Glen Ellyn
▪ "U" Bacon Me Crazy - Naperville
▪ Jack The Ribbers - Plainfield
▪ JT's BBQ - Downers Grove
▪ Pork A Palooza - Glenview
▪ Pigs in Paradise - Streamwood
▪ Fine Swine & Dine - DeKalb
▪ Porkus Uninterruptus - Glen Ellyn
▪ Harry Z Q - Bartlett
▪ Grillers Anonymous - Carol Stream
▪Team Patriot - Glen Ellyn
▪ The Irish Pig - Wheaton
▪ Ace of Diamonds BBQ - Lake in the Hills
▪ Bawlin Hawg BBQ - McCook
▪ 312 BBQ - Merrionette Park
▪ Big Daddy Dan - Streamwood
▪ CB's Finest BBQ - Glen Ellyn
▪ Smokin' Daddies - Glen Ellyn
▪ RW&B BBQ Team - Downers Grove
▪ Full Slabs - New Lenox
Mile High BBQ - Normal
▪ Ribbed & Saucey BBQ - Glen Ellyn
▪ Off Da Bone - Glen Ellyn
▪ Lord of the Ribs - Aurora
▪ The Munsons - Glen Ellyn
▪ Birdmans BBQ- Morris
 Riley Q - Carol Stream
 Parallel Porking - Glen Ellyn
▪ Night Owl Smoker - Bolingbrook
▪ Adam's Smokin' BBQ - Coal City
▪ Hawthorne Street Brewhouse - Glen Ellyn
▪ Porch Club - Glen Ellyn
▪ Uncle Booker's Bar-B-Kew - Bolingbrook
▪ Slab Happy - Glen Ellyn
▪ Cat Daddy's BBQ - North Aurora
▪ Shae Hog BBQ - Glendale Heights
▪ Tig's Brew 'N' Que - Berkley
▪ Heat'n Meat- Carol Stream
 Smokin' Tasty - Huntley
 Watchoo Smokin'? - Glen Ellyn
 Sei-Q - Wheaton
 Cadillac Jacks -West Chicago
 Gonzo BBQ - Wheaton
 Papa Sean's BBQ - Algonquin
 

25 comments:

  1. Don't forget to purchase your bottle of Porky Joe's BBQ Sauce at Marcel's Culinary Experience in downtown Glen Ellyn on Main St.

    "It's SWICY"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wont take long to fill up this year.Going to be a blast like last year. Hope HIGHLIFE makes that seafood gumbo again. cya all there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking for a 22.5 weber lid for my uds. please contact me. at jsbsbecker@aol.com thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are out in the Hinsdale area, I am proud to announce that Kramer Foods is now carrying Porky Joe's BBQ Sauce. "IT'S SWICY"
    www.kramerfoods.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'ѕ really a greаt and useful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful
    info with us. Ƥlease stay us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    my blog - voyance en direct

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact amazing
    designed for me.

    Visit my web page: new weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.



    Also visit my web site BizMaC Thiet ke website

    ReplyDelete
  9. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming
    yet again to read other news.

    Also visit my web site :: how to hack facebook account by phishing attack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here are five places you can advertise your
    small business online for free without actually placing an ad.
    Failing to do so makes it certain for the company to falter drastically in the longer run. SEO is the most prominent tool to drive a huge traffic rate, as search engines really
    give closest attention to well-optimized pages.

    Check out my homepage ... linkedin.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I am
    no longer certain whether this publish is written by means of him as nobody else realize such targeted about my difficulty.
    You are incredible! Thank you!

    Feel free to surf to my site :: Female Rappers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your
    favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well
    as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my website :: spun article service

    ReplyDelete
  13. replica rolex watches outlet
    I am curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing?
    I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like
    to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tios on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trrying for a while but I never seem too get there!Thank you

    my ebpage - brave frontier cheat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being known in the industry will help you become a tester.
    Since then, graphics have continuously gotten prettier,
    but there hasn't ever been a true breakthrough. This war is
    waged between humans and various alien races.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: pet rescue cheats

    ReplyDelete
  16. louis vuitton online
    Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely
    different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hermes 2015
    My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net
    from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because
    of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am
    concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.

    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jody played 4 years of division 1 volleyball and
    Cali was a competitive gymnast. So, it is better to focus your shopping based on branded items
    that are high quality and enhance your figure. Do you feel that your wedding is a part of history, with long traditions playing an important role.



    My web page; discount lingerie nyc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Usually, these signs and symptoms are not recognized easily.
    What is so wrong with having a little chronic tiredness syndrome and fibromyalgia in any case?

    1 way to treat the fungal problem regionally is to
    use tea tree oil.

    My site: gonorrhea test kit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad
    and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a
    youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    my blog ... world of warcraft gold ()

    ReplyDelete
  21. I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my friends, as if like to read it next my links will too.


    my webpage - ipad

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know this web site gives quality depending articles or reviews and additional
    stuff, is there any other site which presents these kinds of information in quality?


    Feel free to visit my web site: easy way to set up a website

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know that's just a little bit of a joke, but you'll understand it as we progress
    through this article. ' The pushing up of enlarged fat pockets which are trapped because of the
    stiff tissue bands. Well, first it is critical to know what cellulite is and its particular causes that will help you take reasonable steps to relieve cellulite inside the comfort of your respective home.


    Feel free to surf to my page: cellulite factor system

    ReplyDelete


Grill.The Fine Print: The Glen Ellyn Backyard BBQ is an unofficial community gathering that is run by neighborhood volunteers and is not affiliated with any organization other than its sponsors and not-for-profit beneficiary. Entrants and guests participate at their own risk.
Comments posted on this web blog represent the opinions of those who submitted them and are not necessarily the opinions of the administrators, who reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any or no reason. Questions? Email BBQ@Glen-Ellyn.com.
Site Copyright ©2009-2010 Glen Ellyn Backyard BBQ. All rights reserved.